Author Topic: WoD, Oceanic servers and the forums  (Read 2667 times)

Felinae

• Officers
  • Moonkin for Life
    • View Profile
WoD, Oceanic servers and the forums
« on: November 19, 2014, 10:06:24 AM »
Oceania has moved.

With the introduction of Australian based servers, Oceania has moved to Aman'Thul after nearly 9 years on Proudmoore.  We hope that the new server treats us as well as the old one.

I am aware that many people are having issues with the forums. I am actively investigating our options and it may involve migrating to a new forum sever. Keep your eyes open for more news on this front.

With Warlords being released, we have seen a lot of absent members returning and have picked up a few new members who have moved to the new server without a guild to support them. If you see new names online, please introduce yourself and who knows, you might make a new friend. :)

Congratulations to Bremic for being guild first to L100, there were a few more close on his heels, I think Veratis was second. The 10th anniversary L100 Molten Core raid is due to go live next week, I hope to see you all through there at some point.

Welcome to Draenor.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 10:45:02 AM by Felinae »

L110 BOOMkin - The most fun you can have with your pants on!
Felinae * Silence * Feles * Jadelotus* Tsarina * Kinbaku * Gidget * Felesbene * Felesmala

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 25 queries.